Standard: Refer to JCS 376A (Japanese branch cable standard)
Applications: Suitable for high-rise buildings with 0.6/1KV trunk line for power transmission and distribution; it is a substitute for closed busbars.
Features of Pre-fabricated branched cable
- Withstand voltage test (1 hour in water) withstand voltage 3.5KV/5min
- Insulation resistance is greater than or equal to 200MΩ
- 125 thermal cycles: temperature rise is less than or equal to 70 ° C
Advantages of Pre-fabricated branched cable
- Large current carrying capacity and excellent temperature resistance
- Excellent seismic performance
- Acid and alkali resistant, oil resistant, solvent resistant
- Air tightness: suitable for wet environments
- Economical: the selling price is 70% of the equivalent closed bus, and the construction fee is reduced by 60%.
- Easy to install: simple and fast
- Small footprint: cluster cable takes up less space
- Flexibility: Polyethylene insulated, cross-linked polyethylene insulated cable available in any combination from 10 to 1000mm2
- Flame retardant performance: keep energized for 90 minutes in a flame of 950-1000 °C