Standard: Q/SY027—2004, Flame retardant and fire resistant characteristics in line with GB/T18380-2001
Applications: suitable for instrument connection or signal transmission of AC rated voltage below 450/750V for mobile or fixed laying. The cable has good thermal stability and can maintain excellent electrical and mechanical properties in high temperature, cold and corrosive environment. It is suitable for metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical and other industries, with special requirements such as mobile, temperature resistance and anti-corrosion.
Features of Plastic insulated high temperature control cable
- AC rated voltage: U0/U 450/750V
- Conductor maximum working temperature: 180 ° C
- Minimum ambient temperature: silicone rubber sheath: fixed laying – 60 ° C, non-fixed laying – 20 ° C
- Cable installation temperature should not be lower than -25 ° C
- Cable bending radius allowed: non-armored cable is at least 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Products of Plastic insulated high temperature control cable
|KGG||Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed control cable|
|KGGR||Silicone rubber insulation and sheath control flexible cable|
|KGGP||Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed copper wire braided shielded control cable|
|KGGRP||Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed copper wire braided shielded control flexible cable|
|KGGRP1||Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed tin-plated braided shielded control flexible cable|